What is PPC Advertising?
Pay Per Click advertising is a model that allows advertisers the ability to place ads on a platform and pay the host of the platform when their ad is clicked. The goal of this type of advertising is to lead a user to click an advertiser’s website or app, to initialize contact that allows for further interaction such as purchasing or sharing.
PPC advertising can be managed on multiple platforms, including Facebook, Google, Bing, etc., where each platform has its own distinct processes for measuring and generating clicks. A PPC ads agency will offer price points and options for every type of business, large or small. Google AdWords represents the major platform for typical paid search, but Bing and contextual search platforms represent opportunities to advertise in a less competitive space and take advantage of traffic from multiple sources.
What are the benefits of
PPC management services?
- Immediate lead generation: promote new products and services instantly through ads on search engines, text-based advertising, and other paid distribution channels. There’s no “waiting” period, you can begin right away
- Dominate the page: running a PPC campaign in conjunction with an organic search strategy will give your brand a presence on both paid and non-paid listings. There’s a potential to show up in multiple places in search results
- Pay only for clicks: it’s as simple as it sounds – you only pay when someone clicks your advertisement. Unlike traditional advertising, paid advertising allows you to set the budget that you want. Nothing more, nothing less
- Understand your audience: by testing different paid advertising sources, you will see which keywords, ads, and placements generate the best return on investment. Learn more about your targeted audience’s consumer behavior online and then adapt your strategy accordingly.
- Retain your engagements: PPC management services allow for easier remarketing and remodeling, giving businesses the chance to stay close with already made engagements via website or prior searches.
Types of PPC Ads
Collab’s Retargeting Strategies
Some visitors might be in a “browse-only” mode and leave your site. In fact, most users are likely to leave a site without completing a purchase. That’s where display advertising and retargeting can prove to be beneficial marketing tactics. They not only maximize your online exposure, but they generate more sales. With the help of Collab’s display advertising and retargeting services, you can re-market to them elsewhere on the web.
Here’s how it works:
- Through marketing efforts, you drive a targeted audience to your website.
- Users browse your website, looking at various products and services.
- Due to circumstances out of your control, they leave your site and begin to surf the web.
- On one of their favorite sites or on Facebook, a display ad promotes your website.
- Recalling the brand, users come back to your site to make a purchase, making the satisfying journey from browser to customer.
The Benefits of Retargeting (Remarketing)
Retargeting provides the ultimate opportunity to encourage new users to become customers or promote offers to existing customers with cross-sells and up-sells. Pushing products and services has never been easier.
With a committed PPC service provider, retargeting can help your business:
- Increase conversion rates: users researching a product are more inclined to shop around. See a measured ROI from generating traffic by bringing them back to your website.
- Fight shopping cart abandonment: users comparing different online retailers are more inclined to abandon shopping carts during the purchasing process. Through retargeting, you can target users based on specific products they have viewed and abandoned. Displaying targeted ads on their favorite sites can encourage them to go back and complete a transaction.
- Increase brand awareness: the more your ads are seen, the more likely your brand is recalled. Even if users are just comparing alternatives or searching for information, increasing the number of times your brand is exposed to a target audience will ultimately lead to sales.
PPC Driven by Multi-Channel Data Insights
Our Pay Per Click management services follow a data-driven model that weaponizes Multi-Channel data insights to find growth for your business. With these insights, we integrate data across SEO and all paid media channels to establish meaningful connections with users that ultimately impact your bottom line.